" FROM OFFICE "
Job Vacancy brief
Responsible for Installing, evaluating, and maintaining Company Systems at the client-side. Support project managers to successful implement new projects, and provide continuous professional services to Company Customers.
Job Vacancy Skills and Qualifications:
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Computer information system
2. Experience one to two years in SQL/oracle databases this includes writing queries, stored procedures, and development.
3. Basic programming skills in .Net C#.
4. Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
5. Must be a team player committed to working in a continuously improving and quality environment.
6. Independent decision-making capability and proactive problem-solving skills
7. Experience implementation of software, database management, ERP integration is a plus.
8. Knowledge in System Administration and/or Networking is a big plus.
Job Vacancy main responsibilities:
1. Installing, evaluating and maintaining company systems at the client side.
2. Provide training to end users on company systems.
3. Providing operation support for company systems.
4. Frequently visit customer site.