Market Research Analyst
We are looking for Market Research Analyst in the Marketing and Communication Unit, to conduct research on markets, report marketing and sales trends, report potential markets and sales of a products and services and Gather data on customers, resellers, competitors and market conditions.
· Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
· Assist in the development of marketing plans.
· Conduct research on specific market conditions.
· Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
· Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
· Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
· Use methods for data collection.
· Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
· Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
· Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
· Prepare and present reports to clients and management.
Market Research Analyst Requirements:
· Bachelors degree in Marketing, Market Research or related.
· Two years or more of experience in market research and analysis.
· Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
· Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
· Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful reports.
· Strong proficiency in business research tools.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Fluent English (speaking, writing and reading)