Job Vacancy brief
Responsible for quality assurance strategies and activities within the company.
Job Vacancy Skills and Qualifications:
· Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field graduate.
· 0 - 2 years’ experience.
· Team player, positive attitude and high communication skills.
· Arabic and English reading and writing is necessary.
· Knowledge in SQL commands is a plus.
· Knowledge or experience in Automation testing using the following tools: Selenium, Appium, and TestNG using Java programming language is a plus.
· Experience in IT sector in general is a plus.
· Ability for long working hours when needed.
Job Vacancy main responsibilities:
· Reviewing requirements and development design.
· Writing Test Cases.
· Preparing test environment.
· Execution of test cases and test plans.
· Performing different types of testing (Manual and Automation).
· Reporting, tracking and following-up bugs using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
· Performing the needed documentation related to tested software.